Updates since 9.11.19
Update – Released 8/12/19
- Insta360 capture update: There was a change made with the mobile capture that allowed the Insta 360 cameras to save files in their native form, insp. This was reverted back and now it is in jpeg format.
- Offline Deliverable Updates:
- Added VideoWalk Timelapse files to be downloaded with the export, no floorplan placeholders will be shown…yet!
- Updated folder structure by file types for easier navigation.
- Preserve meta-data when exporting information!
Update – Released 9/3/19
- One shot upload for 360 images, and VideoWalk™
- Insta360 Video stitching updates
- Photo Albums; Delete, Search by Drawing, list & thumbnail view
- Project Display dashboard, search, list & thumbnail view
- No more creating of blank tags
- Fix Mini-map not expanding for public link
Updated iOS App Version 1.32.0 – Released 9/11/19
- VideoWalk™ Timeline filter – Modified for mobile
- Tap to hide menu on drawing view, tap to open menu
- HDR Mode toggle defined by camera
- If there are 0 projects allow page to load
- Remove play button for Insta360 ONE X VideoWalks™
- GPS Calibration – one scaling tool for drawing and one for map
Updated iOS App Version 1.31.0 – Released 8/19/19
- Sync Screen Updates:
- We notify users if they have a missing file for them to go straight into the Sync Screen (for recovery).
- No longer allowing deletion of items during a sync.
- Some fixes for issues caused by cancelling a sync.
- Also added logic to bridge both syncs living side by side temporarily. Ideally over time we will be able to delete the old sync logic.
- Shows a detailed list of failed sync items with recovery steps.
- Automated Recovery
- If your mobile device is disconnected during the camera to mobile transfer we can now do an automated recovery where we ask the customer to connect to a specific device and then can pull the files that weren’t recovered properly. Insta360 ONE X videos and photos, Garmin VIRB 360 videos and photos, and RICOH Theta Photos
- Insta 360 VideoWalk
- VideoWalk™ available now on all Insta360 ONE X camera’s
- iOS Remember your Split View Locations
- We now remember all orientations of the split screen for all 360 image combinations, including progress images
- Store different split view options on your device to eliminate the need to align the same photos over and over again
- BIM 360 Single Sign On