UPDATES since 5.15.2019
- There is now a new “Photo Album” section of the web app, which allows you to view and filter all of the photos in the project at the same time across drawings, sorted by date. This allows you to bulk-tag photos across projects, as well as be able to better access photos bulk-imported via the GPS fence. The interface is similar to many traditional photo-organization apps, so users with familiarity with those apps can feel more at ease as they transition to using StructionSite as a system-of-record for photo capture.
- You can now enable automated archival of photos to AutoDesk BIM 360, PlanGrid, and BlueBeam Studio Prime!
- Export of online PDFs will now take into account filters, such that viewing the photos from the PDF will *only* allow access to the photos made available by the filter. If you do not apply any filters upon creating an online PDF export, users will be able to access all progress photos within visible pins.
- Better sign-in experience on a mobile web browser (adaptive to the screen)
- Invitation emails fixed
- You can add drawings from PlanGrid
- Photos added to StructionSite can be automatically synced to PlanGrid/Photos synced to PlanGrid automatically open up correctly as a 360 photo