UPDATES since 4.02.2019
- Inter-hotspot jumping inside VideoWalks!
- Now you can see what orientation you’re facing while looking at a frame in a VideoWalk!
- Improvements to reliability of Aleta Ultracker S2C camera
- Fixed a bug that may cause some Insta360 One X to fail to stitch correctly
- Increased reliability with the Garmin VIRB, to reduce failed video uploads from mobile
- More intuitive interface when VideoWalks are still undergoing processing
- Removed “Video mode” setting to remove confusion. Please use “Walk” mode to do VideoWalks!