UPDATES Since 03.13.2018
- Area grouping of drawings (AKA folders). Whether you’re building a high-rise or have multiple buildings in your project, being able to organize the drawing backgrounds for your photos by building area is key for accessibility.
- Auto-archiving of photos into Box, Egnyte, One-Drive, and more!
You can now set up your project so that photos will get auto-exported into your cloud-provider of choice, such as Box, Egnyte, One-Drive, DropBox, Sharefile, and more! We also now do photo syncing on a project-level basis, with separated folders for each drawing automatically!
- New enterprise-level accounts. Due to the fast growing number of companies who have decided to take advantage of StructionSite’s (rather cost-effective) enterprise plan, we have created a new type of super-user that allows for the creation of projects with unlimited users without requiring per-project approval by our staff!
- Support for an additional SSO option: OpenID Connect!
- Fixed a bug where if you upload a PDF, it would have a green background
- Fixed a bug that caused the rotation of a PDF upon upload
- Changed sync of photos to ProCore from drawing level to project level
- Fixed a bug where public viewed images wouldn’t show up correctly on FireFox or Internet Explorer
- Added ability to add multiple email addresses at a time for new team members
- Refine Project Tag management so it’s more stable and allows you to mass add/mass delete/edit tags
- Split view mode refinements
- Fixed a bug where updated drawings on web didn’t always appear on mobile
- Added a more serious warning for when you log out w/o syncing photos first (lets you know they will get deleted)
- Allow users to login via ProCore credentials
- Added a cool onboarding workflow to show you how to access photos
- Fixed a bug where push notifications for new chats sometimes wouldn’t work