- You can now do split-view comparison on standard photos!
- You can now add notes to standard photos (note: iOS does not have this ability yet, but should have it soon)
- Changed the behavior of publicly encrypted links to PINs generated from PDF where it would take you to the earliest photo taken at that spot, not latest. Now, it’ll take you to the latest photo.
- Added ability to sign-up and login using existing ProCore credentials
- Fixed bug where drawings were not being ordered alphanumerically
- Added support for the Garmin VIRB 360 and NCTech Iris 360 cameras
- When you try to sync a project and there’s no internet, user will receive an error message telling the user to get some internet
- Fixed a bug where a photo would fail to sync if you close the app/put it into the background while syncing