UPDATES Since 05.21.2018
- View only user – this user can be added directly or via an invite link. This type of user can only view drawings and photos. They cannot add, change, remove, or share anything. They cannot view other team members.
- VideoWalk beta launch. Many continued improvements to that workflow not come.
- Offline export has become live again. We still need to do a bit of testing for very large projects; if exports don’t work, please put in a chat request and we will get your export to you as soon as possible.
- Significant improvement to many backend processes, such as processing documents, syncing lots of photos to a cloud storage provider, etc.
- Ability to add new or existing RFIs into Procore (if you’ve enabled photo backup with Procore). If you create an RFI within procore, you will see a link within the RFI that takes you back to the exact viewpoint in StructionSite, which is clickable when it’s in PDF formiOS:
- Ability to bulk-import photos you’ve taken with your regular iOS camera (without the StructionSite app) onto a GPS-aligned drawing. This is to consolidate all photos you’ve taken on the project if you’ve implemented StructionSite mid-project
- Added several guides and resources for onboarding new users, and quick access to updates for experienced users.
- Fixed an issue where drawing updates sometimes don’t show up on mobile
- Made it easier for new users to begin a free 45-day project pilot to fully evaluate StructionSite!